Mother's Tea with Easton (& Noah and Sam)

Easton was super excited that I was coming to Mother's Tea, and even excited that Noah and Sam were going to join me.  Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.  Ha!  Easton came in with his classmates, and I wish you could have seen the joy and excitement on his face when he saw us waiting there for him.  He rushed over to us and made sure I knew that it was his job to serve us today.  It was so sweet.


I missed the opportunity to video Easton singing his song to the moms, as both my lap and hands were full with the little boys.  He was very determined on his walk up to the front, and moved twice to make sure he was in full view of me.  He took his job of singing the Mother's Song very seriously, and when he finished his chest puffed right out and he nodded towards me as if to say "I did my job, mom.  Are you proud?!" Oh, Easton, I was very, very proud!



Easton's gifts to me:






He happily served us our treats and drinks, and before we knew it, it was all over.  The little boys were so well behaved.  We all had such a lovely time and I can't wait to enjoy this all over again next year!

Comments

Popular Posts